Install your Wireless Network
After a Site Survey has been performed, then
phase of the project.
Using the aid of the site survey report, all cabling and
power runs are perform then the installation process of
Access points and antennas using the marked up drawing made
after the site survey. Some of the activities that will
occur during the installation include but are not limited
- Installation of CAT5 Ethernet cables
- Installation and connection of remote power system
- Mounting of access points and hardware's
- Mounting of antennas
- Connection of Ethernet cables and antennas to access
- Connection of backbone LAN to access points
- Verification of coverage using wireless handheld
- Verification of backbone connectivity: Ping access
points Ping host
After completing the installation, testing for proper
operation and coverage may indicate the need to move access
points to attain the best signal coverage. Finally,
documentation on all the system hardware and software will
be provided to the IT staff as an aid to be used when
supporting the operational system.
Please call toll-free 1-888-926-8169 or send us an
for any questions.
Let Barcode4Less Professional Services Team help you.