| || |
|Description||List Price||Your Price||Status||Notes|
|Symbol LS4006I-I100||795||call||Refurbished / Used||1-d & pdf.|
|* Various configurations in stock. Please call (888) 926-8169 for more information.*|
| ask a RFQ for this product |
2005 Sunrise compliant product Note: Most new scanners will read the new 2005, 13-digit UPC barcodes, however, backend systems may need to be modified to properly interpret the new data. Please contact your Barcode4Less representative if you are unsure of the compliance of your backend systems.
Click here for more information on the new Sunrise 2005 standard.
|For superior bar code scanning performance and maximum user comfort at a highly attractive price the LS 4006 Series from Symbol Technologies establishes a new standard of excellence. LS 4006 Series scanners inherit the leadership legacy of Symbol's best-selling hand-held laser scanners. Symbol has leveraged its in-depth capabilities for innovation design and advanced technology to set the LS 4006 apart from anything else on the market. |
|LS4006 Features & Benefits |
- Adaptive Logic - Provides superior scanning performance on poor quality bar codes and extended working ranges on all bar codes from contact to 45
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF) - Provides users with the flexibility to modify scanned data before sending it on to the host computer.
- Cordless Operation (LS 4071 model only) - Reduces cable maintenance costs; improves scanning productivity, flexibility and convenience.
- Flash Memory - Retains system and application software; facilitates easy updating in the field.
- Four models to meet specific needs - The LS 4004 includes RS 232/Synapse
- Mylar Scan Element with Limited Lifetime Warranty - Ultimate reliability for years of trouble-free operation
- Superior ergonomic design with unique 2-finger trigger - Provides the best possible user comfort, even over extended periods of use. Design permits triggering by index or middle fingers to make scanning easier. Handle shape is comfortable for hands of all sizes.
| Product Data Brochure - Requires Adobe Acrobat (Click here to download Adobe Acrobat). |
Installation Specifications - Requires Adobe Acrobat (Click here to download Adobe Acrobat).
| ITEM# || LS 4006 Accessories || LIST || |
| STI80-0200 || Synapse Cable for IBM PS/2 || $80.00 || $45.00 |
| STI20-0201 ||Synapse Cable RS-232 9 Pin TxD P2 || $80.00 || $45.00 |
| STI85-0200 ||USB Synapse Cable || $85.00 || $55.00 |
| STI80-0264 ||Synapse Cable for PS/2 connection to Laptop || $85.00 || $65.00 |
| STI80-0100 ||Synapse Cable for IBM XT/AT || $85.00 || $55.00 |
| 25-16458-20 ||Synapse Adapter Cable (9ft Coiled Cord) || $28.00 || $22.00 |
| 25-16458-21 ||Synapse Adapter Cable (20ft Coiled Cord) || $78.00 || $50.00 |
| 25-35988-20 ||Keyboard Wedge (PS/2) Cable, 8ft. || $95.00 || $65.00 |
| 50-14000-008 ||AC adapter - 110V/60Hz || $35.00 || $15.00|
| 23844-00-00 ||AC line cord - from wall to AC adapter || $15.00 || $10.00 |
| 20-16547-01 ||LS 400X Holder Assembly - Desktop || $25.00 || $15.00 |
| 20-16854-01 ||LS 400X Wall Side of Counter Mount || $45.00 || $30.00 |
| 20-16561-01 ||LS 400X Intellistand, Free Standing || $95.00 || $60.00 |
| 20-08897-02 ||Leather holster || $81.00 || $65.00 |
| 11-17265-01 ||Protective Boot || $35.00 || $30.00 |
| KT-32903-01 ||Adapter, PS/2 to AT/XT || $9.50 || $6.00 |